Wig Cap Construction Types
WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION TYPES
People get confused when it comes to how to use a wig cap or how to choose the best wig cap to wear. Actually, it is quite simple. Cap construction has come a long way over the years, the progress of science and technology gives us great support; the wig cap is where the synthetic fibers or human hairs are attached to create the wig. The new cap constructions are also more durable than before and provide a realistic look. When choosing wigs, please take the cap construction into account. You can read the information below to help you learn about the different types of caps.
- The hair appears to grow naturally from your scalp
- Each hair strand is hand-knotted for a smooth and comfortable cap surface
- Also known as 100% hand-made
- Each hair is supple that you can comb in any direction
- Comfortable cap, best choice for hair loss & sensitive scalp
- Has a fine mesh fabric that allows scalp color to show through
- A double mono can make you feel comfortable by adding extra layer of soft material
- Provides free and natural movement – just like a real head of hair
- Replicates the look of a real human scalp
- Hair can be parted and styled in any direction, providing more styling freedom than classic wigs
- Have human hair or synthetic fibers hand-tied to poly-silk mesh lace at the front
- Part your hair in the center or on either side
- Allows for versatile off-the-face styling options
- Creates a seamless, completely natural-looking hairline
- Feature realistic temple-to-temple front hairlines that give the appearance of naturally growing hair
- Traditional capless wigs
- Improves overall comfort
- Gives open cap wigs a lightweight, well-ventilated fit
- A specific design of wig that can be worn by people with or without hair
- A fashion accessory to change up a look or to mimic real hair after hair thinning or loss
100% HAND-TIED100% Hand-tied wigs feature fibers that are hand-tied to the cap, which allows you to brush the hair in any direction you choose for the ultimate in styling versatility.Hand-tied wigs are perfect for those looking for a comfortable fit and a luxurious natural look that won’t be mistaken for anything but real hair. These high-end creations are also ideal for women experiencing complete hair loss or scalp sensitivity.
MONOFILAMENTMonofilament wigs are made from a gauze-like, fine-grade nylon material that is naturally transparent. Monofilament wigs employ a different approach to cap construction and integration with hair fibers. Unlike traditional wefts, monofilament fabric gives you the ability to sew hair fibers into the wig cap one hair (or a few hairs) at a time. This method of wig construction mimics the way hair naturally grows out of a scalp.
LACE FRONTlace front wigs feature realistic temple-to-temple front hairlines that give the appearance of naturally growing hair, allowing for versatile off-the-face styling options. It has human hair or synthetic fibers hand-tied to poly-silk mesh lace at the front, creating a seamless, completely natural-looking hairline.
CAPLESSCapless wigs are a specific design of wig that can be worn by people with or without hair. You will find capless wigs used to complement a costume, as a fashion accessory, to change up a look or to mimic real hair after hair thinning or loss. Also it features open wefting, which gives open cap wigs a lightweight, well-ventilated, and comfortable fit and feel, this flexible open cap design offers positive benefits to wig wearers.
Your shopping cart is empty!